Good news – Nydia Temple can now accept Venmo payments
This is another option available to our members (along with existing payment methods of cash, check, or credit card).
For Nydia Temple, find account name Jennifer-Moyer-60 (phone 2562 if asked to verify).
This Venmo account is linked to Nydia Temple’s bank account. When a transfer is received from a member’s Venmo account, the Pr. Recorder immediately transfers it into the Temple bank account and the Pr. Banker enters the transaction into the Temple’s Quickbooks.
It’s all done electronically – instantly and easily. The best part, NO FEES!
Want a little bit more information about Venmo?
Venmo Information Sheet:
Nydia Temple can now receive money thru Venmo. This is another option available to our members, in addition to receiving payment by cash, check, or credit card.
Venmo is a process, or a service, allowing funds to be sent electronically from one person to another.
1. FAST – the payment is transferred instantly and received instantly.
2. SECURE – it’s run by PayPal.
3. FREE – no fees. No need to add any additional fee to your payment, or for Nydia Temple to incur a loss in fees with credit card payments.
4. TRACKING – you can see when, where, and what for the money is transferred via Venmo for each transaction. A receipt/notice for both sender and receiver.
Conceptually how it works – think of it as an electronic wallet:
• You have money in your wallet and you give some of it to someone (sending via Venmo)
• If you don’t have enough money in your wallet, you go to the bank and get more and put it in there (automatically done for the sender)
• The person you give it to puts it in his/her wallet (automatically received via Venmo)
• The money received is taken out of the wallet and put into the bank (receiver does with one click)
• It’s all done electronically, instantly, and easily.
For Nydia Temple Venmo, find the account name _Jennifer-Moyer-60 (phone 2562 if asked to verify)__
This Venmo account is linked to the temple’s bank account at Washington Federal. When a transfer is received, the Pr. Recorder immediately transfers it into the bank account and the Pr. Banker enters the transaction into the Temple’s Quickbooks.
Both the sender and the receiver must have a Venmo account, which is linked to a bank account. It’s Venmo.com on a computer or the Venmo app on a smartphone.
There is no cost to sign up for Venmo. There is no cost to send money. There is no monthly fee.
(Note: Venmo does not charge for sending money from a linked bank account, debit card, or your Venmo account. There is a 3% fee for sending money using a linked credit card. The keyword is “linked”. To avoid a credit card fee, don’t link one to your account.)
Venmo users love it – fast, easy, and secure.